Terms & Conditions
1. All prices shown exclude VAT.
2. New accounts will be dealt with on a pro-forma basis, until a satisfactory period of trading has elapsed. Customers will be contacted for payment, when the order has been received and processed.
3. Credit facilities are available for established customers upon request.
4. Existing customers have a 30 day account, net from date of invoice. Interest will be charged at a rate of 2.5% monthly on overdue accounts. Any credits due, will be calculated, and put onto the account ready for redemption.
5. All goods remain the property of Y & L Co Ltd, until paid in full. Y&L therefore reserve the right to recover the goods.
Minimum order £100 (excludes VAT and delivery)
All jewellery orders over £200 is carriage paid, otherwise £8.00 + VAT carriage will be charged. All Chinese orders over £300 is carriage paid, or will be charged at £12.00. The price is set at a default rate of £12.00, and will be amended accordingly when the order is processed.
All non-mainland UK orders, postage and delivery will be calculated and charged at cost.
Any damages or shortfalls should be notified to Y&L Co Ltd, in writing or over the phone, within 3 days of receipt of the goods. No liability can be accepted thereafter. All faulty or damaged goods are to be kept until instructions received from Y&L Co Ltd.
Payments accepted by cash, cheque and most credit cards (American Express is not accepted). Payment will be taken once the order has been received and processed. No payments are made over the internet.
We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
New guidelines as of June 2014.
All personal/business details provided are only used for us to process your orders. No information is passed to third parties. If for any reason we need to pass your information on, we would only do so with your consent. Should you wish your details to be removed from the database, contact us, and we will remove this immediately. All payment details are disposed of once payment has been taken, we do not store any credit card or bank details. For customers that have a trade account with us, there is a cooling off period of 14 days.